How to Make Caramel Pudding
Pudding one type of dessert food and also for snacks. Food pudding is rich in fiber is good for digestion, pudding much favored by all the people from children to adults. For those of you who want food at the time of casual food pudding, this is suitable to be a snack with family. Pudding also many variations such as fruit pudding, milk pudding, corn pudding and many other variants. Well, this time I will make a recipe caramel pudding, here is a description of processed caramel.
Manufacture of caramel pudding:
- 1 tablespoon regular water
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Chicken egg 2 eggs
- Sugar 5 tablespoons
- Liquid milk as much as 250
- Margarine to taste
How to make caramel pudding:
- We prepare the mold and we spread it with margarine, then prepare the pot or pans and water input and then heated.
- Next, we make the caramel, the first step we mix the water and sugar and then cook in the pan, we cook until it becomes caramel
- Pour hot water and stir it quickly and cook until caramel dissolves or is thick enough. If the caramel has been so we input into the mold and then set aside.
- Mix eggs, we shake off the eggs and set aside. Then prepare the pan to heat the sugar and liquid milk we heat and do not have to boil enough just heat it, then turn off the fire.
- We pour the hot milk into the egg whisk, pour little by little while we stir. Do it until the milk runs out, then we put it into caramel mold.
- Next, we steam the dough until cooked, then cook we lift and remove the pudding from the mold, then cooled in the refrigerator and ready to be served with a bitter cold.
Make a recipe for caramel pudding, easy enough and simple instead. Caramel pudding is perfect when relaxing with family beloved or at any time. Good luck good luck.