Salads, as we know, are foods made from various mixtures of vegetables, or fruit mixed with other fast food. So the salad is a mixture of various ingredients that are then doused with sauce or cream and the like Salmon as we know is the type of marine fish that usually migrate freshwater waterways to breed. But unfortunately once the salmon that has undergone the breeding cycle will soon die. This is why the salmon population continues to decline. Well from the salmon we can get various benefits.
The benefits include excellent for heart health because of the omega 3 content. In addition, omega 3 is also very good for brain development to be suitable for children in its infancy. Now with the various benefits of salmon, then immediately say I will share salmon salad recipe for you. For that immediately prepare the equipment and following the following recipe.
- Fillet salmon 200 grams
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (ground crushed)
- 50 grams of lettuce
- 100 grams of mandarin orange
- 50 grams of strawberries (cut into pieces)
- 50 grams of onion (roughly cut)
- 20 grams olives (part 2 parts)
Dressing (all stirred materials flat):
3 tablespoons balsamic
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder
How to Make Salmon Salad
- Stir in salmon fillets with lemon juice and salt, and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven, then bake salmon in an oven with a temperature of 150 degrees Celsius for about 20 minutes or until roughly, then immediately remove and set aside.
- Prepare a serving plate, then arrange the lettuce, mandarin orange, strawberry, onion, olives, then place the salmon that has been roasted, then serve with a splash of dressing.
- Well order salmon salad recipe and fruits for you. All of the above materials can produce two servings of food and for the purposes of hand needed when about 30 minutes only. Good luck and continue to be creative.