This one dessert is made from the main ingredients of glutinous rice cooked with coconut milk and pandan leaves. Which was then served with a piece of ripe mango fruit complete with a spicy creamy sweet sauce. I think Mango sticky rice is different from other desserts that are usually served cold like Mango Pudding and salad. Because the presentation of food that is famous for its delicious flavor is served in warm or warm conditions at room temperature alone. How to eat it with glutinous rice rolled first to form a sphere and sliced mango used to scoop up sticky rice and then eat. just go to see the Materials and How to Make the following Mango Sticky Rice.
- Glutinous rice 250 grams, wash and soak for about 2 hours
- Instant 100 kg of instant oil (can be eaten if it is less tasty)
Water 400 milliliter
- Pandan leaves 1 sheet, conclude
- Sugar 3 tablespoons + 1 tablespoon again for the sauce
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Cornstarch 1 teaspoon, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons water (the result is not so thick, can be added to 1 meal spoon or 2 tablespoons if you want more thick sauce)
- done sesame to taste, used for sprinkling
- Mango 1-2 pieces (I use sweet fragrant mango), chill then when it will be served freshly peeled and cut into pieces
Steps to Make Mango Sticky Rice:
- First steam glutinous until half cooked, approximately for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the coconut milk, water, pandan leaves, sugar, and salt, stir well and cook until boiling while stirring constantly. Taste it, if less sweet can be added sugar.
- Prepare a medium bowl,
- move the steamed sticky rice to the bowl, then take 150 milliliters of coconut milk and sugar, pour it into a bowl of sticky rice, mix well until coconut milk is absorbed by the sticky rice.Next steam again until cooked for about 20 minutes, taste the taste, lift and chill.
- For the sauce, bring back a solution of milk, add 1 tablespoon sugar, give the cornstarch solution and cook until the sauce has thickened while in the mix.
- Taste the taste, lift and chill.